PROVIDING CONNECTIVITY AND COMMUNICATION IN TIMES OF CRISIS
Connectivity and communication are vastly important in times of crisis and responding to high-pressure situations is built into AudioRent Clair’s DNA. With more than 35 years in the live event industry, we work alongside emergency service agencies to provide network connectivity and emergency communications for the events we support.
In response to the increased need for emergency services due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, Clair’s turnkey solutions and custom designs for the rapid deployment of Internet connectivity and networked services, emergency communications, public address systems, and portable power distribution make it possible to continue or expand technical operations and communication in emergency situations.
- Fully custom-designed networks built to satisfy location/structure specific needs
- Pre-built IT Racks ready to quickly power on and connect, allowing setups for mobile offices
- Coordination with in-house IT staff to provide supplemental expansion of pre-existing IT infrastructure to bring network connectivity beyond normal coverage zones
- Push-to-Talk Motorola MOTOTRBO DMR radios with instant one-to-many or oneto- one mobile voice communication
- Low power FM transmitters available to facilitate communication via FM signal
PUBLIC ADDRESS SYSTEMS
- Large worldwide inventory of PA equipment designed for rapid deployment and high reliability
- Quick configuration to provide intelligible coverage for nearly any size application
PORTABLE POWER DISTRIBUTION
- Industrial grade electrical power distribution systems that can be configured to suit applications as needed
- Capabilities to provide systems with both single and three-phase AC Power distribution in multiple voltages to meet exact user requirements
- Rugged equipment and cable systems quickly deployed and configured as required