AudioRent Clair AG as part of Clair Global provides innovative, industry-leading audio solutions for global live concert tours and events, consistently rising to meet the needs and challenges raised by the industry’s top engineering and production professionals. We strive every day at any hour to exceed our clients’ expectations.
We are growing our operations team in Basel (Switzerland), and are immediately (or by arrangement) searching for a full time Operations Coordinator.
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for synchronizing various managers and departments within the company at both local and global levels, managing client relations, inventory management, logistics, constantly communicating with the warehouse staff considering all company operational/engineering protocols, and constructing tour and event technical diagrams, specifications and build instructions from a concept to a fully integrated system presented to the client.
Your essential functions
• Daily planning and preparation of touring and event sound and related entertainment technology systems
• Assessing client needs, allocation and scheduling of equipment in resource planning system
• Managing equipment movements
• Input in purchasing decisions
• Continuously improve knowledge base and participate in training courses internally and externally.
• Minimum 5 years experience in the live entertainment technology industry, with a strong focus on live audio technology
• Touring experience with AudioRent Clair is preferred
• Good understanding of audio equipment, IT/networking and advanced audio/signal flow knowledge.
• High levels of computer literacy including proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience with a variety of drawing and planning software programs.
• Working knowledge of equipment and labor resource planning software systems
• Strong knowledge and experience of loading and unloading trucks and sea containers.
• Logistics experience is a plus
We are looking for a person with
• Strong interpersonal, communication and comprehension skills.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, great attention to detail, and willingness to accept the responsibility for all jobs loaded out of the warehouse.
• Ability to work independently as well as on a team, maintain a positive and professional attitude.
• Leadership mindset.
We offer you
• To be part of an outstanding, industry-leading company that serves the best in live entertainment
• The opportunity to support innovation in the exciting and fast-paced entertainment technology industry
• Opportunities for personal and professional development
• Flexible working conditions and working hours model
If interested, please send your resume and letter of interest to AudioRent Clair: email@example.com